How to dress for work from the catwalks: If your feeling stuck in a rut, get some inspiration
If you, like most women, like to update your wardrobe on a seasonal basis then a great place to start looking for inspiration is the catwalks.
You can get some ideas of the latest fashions but you don’t need to literally wear or purchase what the models are wearing. Take them as a starting point to find what you like this season i.e. it could be the black and white trend for spring summer 2013 that really catches your eye.
These are some catwalk pictures showing various designers who have used this black and white combo in different ways:
Or you might like the all white look:
- Black and white stripe jacket over an all white look.
- White trouser suit with a black and white striped blouse.
- Black skirt suit and crisp white shirt.
- White pencil skirt with black blouse and black and white patterned accessories.
- White dress and black accessories (belt, shoes, bag)