Sometimes one new dress is enough. Really? Yes. You just need to pick the right dress.
If it is a great length on you, a great colour and not too fussy with details you can easily dress it in different ways.
Adding neutral accessories is an easy way of accessorising bright colours and changing it into a variety of different looks.
A shift dress style is a great tool to have in your box. You could:
1. Belt it in to create waist definition
2. Leave it loose and relaxed (great for BBQs)
3. One large accessory can make a statement – try a necklace, hat or belt
4. Shoes can often set the tone of a look – flat sandals for summer festival fun or sharp toed heels for days in the office
5. Add a cardigan or jacket – take the air conditioning chill off but don’t forget this contributes to the style you are creating